Are you a contractor, business, moving company or property manager with items you no longer want that could be donated and resold? We want to be your solution!
Why choose us?
Habitat for Humanity’s ReStore accepts new and gently used building supplies and home décor donations. Items are resold to the public and the proceeds support the building of homes for low income families in Greater Vancouver.
How Does It Work?
Our Habitat ReStore Procurement Department will facilitate the easy donation of your quality items offering a free pickup service. Our team services business throughout the Greater Vancouver area. Check out our list of generally accepted donation items.
- Save your business or clients the hassle and expense of disposing useable items at the landfill
- Provide you with a donation receipt for donated building supplies and home decor
- New merchandise is eligible for a tax receipt at 50% of the retail price of goods
- Used merchandise is eligible for a tax receipt at the ‘fair market value’ of goods. The fair market value is the price at which the ReStore can resell the materials.
- Create a partnership to address your future business needs.